Buy the Activcard in our Hotel!
Between May 30 and October 4, 2020, the Zillertal Activcard is the ideal holiday companion for all those who want to enjoy the summer in the Zillertal mountains and experience it with all their senses. It is the key to exceptional alpine experiences and opens the door to selected highlights, guaranteeing almost unlimited mobility on cable cars and public transport.
Your benefits at a glance:
- One return cable car trip per day on one of up to 10 cable cars of your choice including unforgettable alpine experiences
- Free entry to all six outdoor swimming pools (one visit per day)
- Free use of most of the region’s public transport (except the steam train)
- Min. 10% off at numerous discount partners in Zillertal
Good to know:
- The Zillertal Activcard is valid for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days from the date of purchase
- The Zillertal Activcard is non-transfer-able, only valid with ID and must be presented at all entrance areas without being asked
- The name of the card holder must be written on the card.
- During ticket inspections, the Zillertal Activcard is to be shown without being asked
- If the Zillertal Activcard is lost, the cost of the card will not be reimbursed and no duplicate will be issued
- The Zillertal Activcard is not available for paragliders
- Dogs are only permitted on buses if a muzzle and lead are used
- Not all promotional partners permit dogs
- Free bicycle transport in buses is subject to space being available
- Please note the restricted pre- and post-season operation hours of the cable cars, public transport and swimming pools
- Tolls must be paid separately
Prices Zillertal Activcard 2019
3-days: € 64,00
6-days € 91,50
12-days: € 156,00
3-days: € 32,50
6-days € 46,00
9-days: € 62,00
12-days: € 78,00
Deposit per chip card: € 2,-
Children born in the years 2005 to 2013.; Children born in 2014 or after travel free.
Special for Families:
If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in the years 2005 - 2013) travel free!