Get the Zillertal Activcard directy by our reception. Your additional card for activities in Zillertal.
Valid from: 26.05. – 26.10.2022
- One return cable car trip per day on any one of our ten cable cars – unforgettable alpine experiences included!
- Free entry to all six outdoor swimming pools (one visit per day)
- Free travel on most of the region’s public transport
- At least 10% off at numerous discount partners in and around Zillertal
- Specially for families: Purchase two adult cards (parents), and children born in or after 2007 can travel free (ID must be shown)!
- Validity - Adults - Child 07-15
|3 days||€ 69,50||€ 35,00|
|6 days||€ 100,00||€ 50,00|
|9 days||€ 136,00||€ 68,00|
|12 days||€ 170,00||€ 85,00|
Deposit per chip card: €2.00
- The Zillertal Activcard is valid for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days.
- The Zillertal Activcard is non-transfer-able, only valid with ID and must be presented at all entrance areas without being asked.
- The name of the card holder must be written on the card.
- During ticket inspections, the Zillertal Activcard is to be shown without being asked.
- If the Zillertal Activcard is lost, the cost of the card will not be reimbursed and no duplicate will be issued.
- The Zillertal Activcard is not available for paragliders. Dogs are only permitted on buses and cable cars if a muzzle and lead are used.
- Not all promotional partners permit dogs.
- Free bicycle transport in buses is subject to space being available.
- Bicycle transport in trains is not included in the Activcard.
- Please note the restricted pre- and post-season operation hours of the cable cars, public transport and swimming pools.
- Tolls must be paid separately.
Various legal regulations for ropeways, public transport, and swimming pools are in place with regard to Covid-19. We would like to call your attention to the fact that limitations and restrictions of the use of tickets which can lead to delays, refusal of admission (maximum permitted number of guests reached), early cessation of operations, access to facilities being denied, etc., might occur at any time due to governmental directives or legal regulations.
Refund claims against the individual service partners in this regard will not be accepted